Effective Date: April 26, 2022
Who we are
Relanote website, operated by Ubidesk LLC. Our website address is: https://relanote.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Relanote collects information from individuals who visit app.relanote.com, relanote.com websites, individuals who register to use our websites and companies who obtained personal information in accordance with applicable laws and make it available to us by means of using our services and products (hereinafter “you” or “Customer”).
When you register, Relanote collects your name and e-mail address when you request product information or support from Relanote.
When you purchase services on app.relanote.com collects your first name, middle name, last name, phone, e-mail, address.
When you subscribe to our blog, Relanote collects your e-mail address.
When you write to us using contact form, Relanote collects your name, e-mail address, subject, your message.
Relanote may also collect personal information under the direction of its Customers. When the personal information is electronically submitted by our Customers to app.relanote.com, relanote.com for hosting and processing Relanote will not access, review, check, share, distribute, or reference any such personal information except as provided in the Agreement with the Customer, or as may be required by the legal regulations.
When we collect personal information under the direction of our Customer we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. If you are a customer of one of our Customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Customers that use our service, please contact the Customer that you interact with directly.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Relanote is not in the business of selling or renting your information. Here are instances when we may disclose your information — and then only the minimum information necessary:
- We share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf, such as credit card processors and customer management systems. For example, these service providers help us:
- Operate, develop, and improve the features and functionality of the Service
- Complete your payment transactions
- Fulfill your sales and support requests
We do not share your information with any third parties for their own advertising purposes.
- Your Content is private unless you decide you want to share it. You may choose to share using public links or through any of the Service’s features that allow you to share. If you choose to share, we may need to take steps to facilitate your collaboration.
- In the event of a merger, sale, or reorganization of all or part of our business, information covered by this policy may be transferred in connection with that deal.
- As described on our Cookie Information page, we contract with third-party advertising networks in order to deliver relevant Relanote advertisements to you across the Internet and to manage our communications with you. We do not use your Content for these purposes. In addition, we may share with partners or service providers a hashed identifier to serve you relevant Relanote ads when you visit partners’ and providers’ websites, applications or platforms. We may, for instance, participate in the Google Adwords Remarketing, Twitter Tailored Audience and Facebook Custom Audience services. To learn more about the privacy controls that Google, Twitter and Facebook offer and honor for those respective services, please visit here for Google, here for Twitter, and here for Facebook. You may opt out of certain ad targeting and retargeting services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page, or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their e-mail address). For more please check our term of use.
What rights you have over your data